Tuesday 15 May 2012

ABCD... Line?

So. Sooooo. Some of you, at least the few who bother to read, will notice that I'm writing things without having more then one chapter. The exeption is Hunger Games, and I will continue that until it's done. For everything else though, they are tests. I have way to many ideas at the moment, and I need to prioritise. I have more than one HP fan-fic, and several other fan-fics. Original ideas as well, like War, and something else I've been working on for a while, which may be up soon. I have others, and I may or may not put them up. I also have Nixion Strange things, which will be the first time I will write a full thing with Nix outside of Nix and Mist. Now that I think of it, that isn't finished, so if I finish my other Nix stories first, it will be the first time I finish a full something with Nix. Anywho, I am going to be realising the first chapter, prologue or sneek peek at some of my stories, and seeing the reaction. If it is liked, I will continue it. If it isn't, there's a good chance you won't hear from it again. If I like it and none of you don't, I may write it and not post it, or I may write it and post it to see it it grows on you. So it's really important that you give me feedback on everything. Tell people if you thought it was good, because I want feedback from them as well. If it wasn't good, still tell people, because I want feedback from them. If you come on check other posts to see if you've read them. Everything from here on in (not including HG) is a test unless I say so. So check your dashboards for undates, and give me feedback.

7 comments:

  1. I'll do everything you said except check my dashboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not?! I can't keep saying new post if I'm going to post at the rate I'm hoping

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have to. Or I'll just check here when I want to. That happens with every blog I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refuse to say new post everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Nix. Will try. Except the tell people thing. Unless you want me to post on my blog about it... <-- half joking here.

    Anyway, yeah. I'll comment what I thought about your writing from now on. :)

    On that subject, I thought the War Prologue was interesting, and I'm curious to know what you got planned for it. :)

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Just saying that I check my dashboard everyday. More than once if I remember to.

      Delete